Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Waffles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Waffles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is very true. At times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to eat. Some foods actually do raise your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Grains can be great for fighting a terrible mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly excellent for helping raise your happiness levels. They help you feel full also which can actually help to better your mood. Feeling famished can be awful! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate waffles recipe. To cook chocolate waffles you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Waffles:
- Take 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 cup of Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Chocolate almond milk.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, lightly beaten.
- You need 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Take of Cooking spray.
Steps to make Chocolate Waffles:
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a large bowl with a whisk..
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond milk, oil and egg. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients; stir together until combined..
- Preheat waffle iron..
- Lightly spray heated waffle iron with cooking spray. Add 1/3 cup batter to each segment of iron, spreading batter to edges. Cook 4 minutes or until steaming stops and waffle is crisp and lightly browned..
If you find this Chocolate Waffles recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.