Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Watermelon Punch Bowl recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Watermelon Punch Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Watermelon Punch Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. At times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to eat. Some foods really do elevate your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Make a trail mixout of different seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all great for helping to boost your mood. This is because these nuts are rich in magnesium, which helps to increase your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that tells your brain how you feel all the time. The more you have of it, the better you will feel. Nuts, in addition to elevating your mood, can be a superb source of protein.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to watermelon punch bowl recipe. To make watermelon punch bowl you only need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Watermelon Punch Bowl:
- Get 1 of Watermelon (medium).
- Take 1 of Melon.
- Use 1 of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of BlackSalt.
- Use 1/2 cup of Watermelon juice.
Steps to make Watermelon Punch Bowl:
- Wash & cut watermelon in half making a round ball.with the help of scooper, scoop out round watermelon scoops.big or small both.
- Scoop out all flesh from watermelon & clean the scraps out of watermelon Shell..
- Wash & cut open melon.remove seeds.scoop out melon balls & collect in bowl..
- Make juice of watermelon scraps from the bowl.mix juice of 1 lemon & 1/4 Tsp Black salt in it.add scoops of melon & watermelon in empty watermelon shell.pour over juice.chilled & enjoy your Iftar..
Serve the punch over ice and garnish each glass with a sprig of mint. Fresh Watermelon Rum Punch Recipe, served out of a watermelon punch bowl! Made with ripe watermelon, passion fruit rum, orange-pineapple juice, and lime juice! On the side of the watermelon, use the dry-erase marker to draw a circle using the. Watermelon Fruit Bowl. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
If you find this Watermelon Punch Bowl recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.