If you're looking for Eggless Banana Chocolate Muffins Without Milk and butter recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggless Banana Chocolate Muffins Without Milk and butter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are lots of resources of info on cooking. Some details is geared towards seasoned chefs and except the average person. It can be confusing to learn every one of the offered details. Thankfully, this Eggless Banana Chocolate Muffins Without Milk and butter recipe is easy to do and will give you some great tips. They will certainly work for any individual, also a beginner.
You can cook Eggless Banana Chocolate Muffins Without Milk and butter using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Eggless Banana Chocolate Muffins Without Milk and butter
- You need to prepare 2 of ripe bananas.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Sugar powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Vanila extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Maida.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 2 pinches of Salt.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
Or maybe you don't have any eggs in stock. Follow this recipe to bake a dozen delicious muffins! Add to the mashed banana your milk and oil/butter. How to make muffins without eggs looked tricky.
Eggless Banana Chocolate Muffins Without Milk and butter step by step
- Mash 2 ripe bananas..
- Add 2 tbsp oil, 4 tbsp sugar powder & ½ tsp vanila extract.
- Mix well.
- Now filter all the dry ingredients maida, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder.
- Mix all with light hands..
- Batter is ready..
- Pour the batter into the cupcake mould..
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes..
How to make Eggless Chocolate Muffins? This eggless chocolate muffin recipe is my tried and tested As far as butter is concerned, since we have not experimented the recipe with butter, so it is not. Melted butter — Butter adds a luscious, buttery flavor to the muffins. For banana bread without For eggless banana muffins, swap the egg for a flax egg (I've provided instructions in the notes Tried this with some added milk to ease stirring in the wet ingredients, muffins turned out wonderful! This is my second post on eggless cupcake recipes without butter and condensed milk.
Food preparation a scrumptious dish for your family doesn't need to imply investing hours slaving away in the kitchen. There are many number of recipes such as Eggless Banana Chocolate Muffins Without Milk and butter recipe, you can make use of to whip with each other a wonderful dish in a short time, quickly your family will be delighting in the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Eggless Banana Chocolate Muffins Without Milk and butter recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.