If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Campagnola recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a form of art and there are many different types of cooking that you can discover. You can come to be a gourmet chef or you can merely try to master the art of cooking good meals within your home. Several tasks in the office use cooks, prep-cooks and managers that likewise manage chefs. We hope this Chicken Campagnola recipe can help make you a much better chef.
You can cook Chicken Campagnola using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Campagnola
- Prepare 1 lb of Italian Sausage, hot or sweet.
- You need to prepare 3 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need to prepare 3 tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- Provide 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced.
- Use 2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Provide 1 tsp of Dried Basil.
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- You need to prepare 1 lb of Golden Potatoes, cubed into 1 inch squares.
- Provide 2 of Red Bell Peppers, sliced.
- You need 1 Cup of Low Sodium Chicken Stock.
Chicken Campagnola instructions
- Cook sausages, however you prefer to cook them. Let them cool completely. I let them cool overnight in the refrigerator. When they are cool, slice them into half inch slices. Put to the side..
- In a large pot over medium heat, add the olive oil, butter, garlic, pepper, oregano, and basil. Heat up until the garlic starts to brown slightly..
- Add the chicken to the bottom. Stir to coat with the oil-butter mixture. Cook until the chicken is no longer pink..
- Place the potatoes into the pot. Stir to mix together. Cook for about 10-15 minutes..
- Get the peppers into the pot. Stir to combine everything together. Cook together for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add the sausages to the mix, stirring together as you add them..
- Once the sausages are added, pour the chicken stock into the pot. Cook for another 10-15 minutes, until slightly boiling..
- Serve and Enjoy!.
Food preparation a scrumptious dish for your family doesn't have to imply costs hrs ploding away in the kitchen. There are numerous number of recipes such as Chicken Campagnola recipe, you can use to whip with each other a great dish in a short time, soon your household will be appreciating the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Chicken Campagnola recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.