Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Oreo CANDI MOUSSE recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oreo CANDI MOUSSE recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oreo CANDI MOUSSE recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oreo candi mousse recipe. You can have oreo candi mousse using 10 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oreo CANDI MOUSSE:
- You need 1 cup of cream.
- Use of chochlate hazelnut spread4tbsp.
- Provide of oreo1pack.
- Prepare 1 pack of Candi.
- Get 1 drop of electric blue colour.
- Use 1/2 tsp of gelatin.
- You need 4 tbsp of Coco pwder.
- Provide 1 tsp of flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare of less than half cup milk.
Steps to make Oreo CANDI MOUSSE:
- In a bowl add half cup of cream.the bowl should be dry and chilled.
- Beat it till it became a soft peak.
- Add 4tbsp chochlate hazelnut spread in it.
- Fold it gently.
- Now add Oreo chunks in it and fold.
- Add 1/4tsp of gelatin dissolve in hot water in it.but note that don't pire hot gelatin mixture.let the temperature be cool and then mix in mousse.keep it aside.
- Now for blue mousse whip the remaining half cup of cream till soft peak.
- Add a drop of electric blue colour in it.
- Add Candi chunks in it.
- Fold it gently.
- Add 1/4tsp of gelatin dissolve in hot water in it.set aside.
- In a mould make a base of Oreo Candi crumbs by adding a drop of milk..
- Now pour Oreo mousse in it add Oreo chunks.
- Now pour blue mousse in it.
- Add some Candi chunks.
- Again pour Oreo mousse.
- Keep in refrigerator overnight.
- Next morning demould it..
- Make chochlate sauce by adding 4tbsp of Coco powder in a saucepan.add 1tsp of flour..
- Sieve both powder so that lumps can't be made.
- Add 2tbsp sugar.less than half cup of milk.
- Let it cook on slow flame..
- If it gets too thick add more milk to make it in saucy consistency..
- Let it cool..
- POur it all over the mousse and enjoy.
If you find this Oreo CANDI MOUSSE recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.