Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Pretzels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Pretzels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Its also wise to understand that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will notice that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
You will see that different kinds of berries can be very good for your health. The very first thing you will find out about berries is just about any form of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Almost all berries also have plenty of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will notice that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help your body to fight off many different diseases.
For those who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick pretzels recipe. To make quick pretzels you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Pretzels:
- Prepare 250 g of strong, white bread flour.
- Prepare 1 of tspn honey.
- Prepare 1 of tspn quick-action yeast.
- Provide 1 of tspn fine salt.
- Use 13 g of butter.
- Prepare 100 g of bicarbonate of soda.
- Use 130 ml of warm water.
- You need of Rock or sea salt, poppy seeds to scatter.
- Use of Beer and mustard, to serve.
Steps to make Quick Pretzels:
- Mix together the flour, yeast, salt and butter in a mixing bowl. Dissolve honey in the water, then mix into the flour making a firm, dryish dough – leaving the bowl clean, without being damp..
- Knead until smooth and very elastic (this took me about 30 mins by hand). Rest under a damp cloth for 15 minutes and then divide into quarters..
- Roll the first quarter into a sausage about 3 cm in diameter and 30cm+ long (if it is any shorter you may have trouble making the pretzel shape). Form the dough sausage into a circle and cross the two ends at the top. Next twist them round each other again and bring down across the middle (it took me a couple of goes to get it right). Cover with the damp cloth at room temperature for 30 minutes in a warm space (my kitchen was about 25c)..
- Add the bicarbonate of soda to 400ml water in a dish large enough for two pretzels. Submerge the pretzels in the solution for four minutes, then drain well (resting on a chopping board) and place on the baking sheets. Then repeat. Scatter generously with rock salt, poppy seeds or any other topping (still add the salt even if you are adding seeds). Bake for 12-15 minutes at 225c until well browned. These are when still delicious warm!.
This authentic German Pretzel Recipe makes enough for a crowd as an appetizer. Learn how to make the best homemade soft pretzels right at home!! These are soft, salty, buttery and melt in your mouth. These Homemade Soft Pretzels are fluffy and buttery, baked up just like the ones you get at the mall, but homemade from scratch! Let the pretzels rise until they're puffy, give them a quick bath in boiling water, and bake them off!
If you find this Quick Pretzels recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.