Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Stuffed French Baguette 🥖 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed French Baguette 🥖 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed French Baguette 🥖 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must avoid them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
It’s not hard to fight your bad mood when you consume grains. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are fantastic at helping you feel happier. They help you feel full too which can truly help to make your mood better. Feeling starved can be awful! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not difficult for your stomach to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your sugar levels which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed french baguette 🥖 recipe. To cook stuffed french baguette 🥖 you only need 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed French Baguette 🥖:
- Take of Chicken preparation.
- Use 1/4 kg of chicken boneless.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 2 Tbs of soya sauce.
- Provide of Little bit chili powder.
- Prepare of For Stuffing.
- Take Handful of Vegetables of you choice or whatever is available in fridge: chopped carrot, capsicum, spring onion, lettuce.
- Take 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Take 3 Tbs of cream cheese.
- Use of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Provide 1 of French bagutte.
- Provide of Butter for brushing.
- You need of Black sesame seeds for sprinkle (optional).
Instructions to make Stuffed French Baguette 🥖:
- Steam your chicken by adding salt, pepper, soya sauce with little bit chili powder just to enhance the color of chicken. After 15/30 mins or once chicken gets tender, cool it down, shred it and chopped with knife.
- Add chopped carrots 🥕, lettuce, capsicum, spring onion or whatever you want to add you can..
- Put mayonnaise, cream cheese salt and pepper on chicken.
- Mix it well and make a spread.
- Take your French baguette 🥖 cut in a slant way by 6 -8 inch long And remove the inside part of bread (I usually save it, keep it for 2 day and use for bread crumbs).
- It should be a hole at both side. Fill it up stuffing in that hole. Put butter on the top..
- And sprinkle some black sesame. You can add anything, like garlic butter or shred cheese. I different have so i just add butter with sesame seed.
- Preheat oven at 150 and then put it inside for 10 mins. It becomes slightly crisp..
- Take it off and if you want to cut some more cut and serve..
- I usually cut some more for my daughter and served with Tomato sauce..
Yes, you can make real French-style baguettes at home in your own kitchen. Chef John tells all the secrets in this fun recipe. I always thought you can't make real French baguettes at home, but once I tried it I realized I was wrong. You're going to be fairly shocked when you realize just how. A traditional French baguette is made of flour, water, yeast and salt.
If you find this Stuffed French Baguette 🥖 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.