Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 🥖French Baguettes🥖 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🥖French Baguettes🥖 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. You will notice that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. In this article we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Every person likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to consider some citrus fruit. In addition to vitamin C, you will realize that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. Something you might want to try for one of your desserts will be to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 🥖french baguettes🥖 recipe. To make 🥖french baguettes🥖 you only need 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 🥖French Baguettes🥖:
- Provide 400 g (14 oz) of strong white bread flour.
- Prepare 300 ml (10 fl oz) of lukewarm water.
- You need 2 tsp of dried yeast.
- Use 1 of &1/2 tsp salt.
Instructions to make 🥖French Baguettes🥖:
- Place the water in a large bowl and add the yeast. Mix well and leave for about 10 minutes to allow the yeast to activate. Mix together the flour and salt in a bowl..
- Add half the flour into the water/yeast mixture to form a batter. Cover and leave in a warm place for about 3-4 hours until is becomes a bubbling mass. Mix in the remaining flour to form what should be a slightly sticky dough. If your dough is too sticky keep mixing in handfuls of flour to achieve the correct consistency..
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knead for 10 minutes. Put the dough in a lightly-greased bowl, cover and leave to rise until the dough has doubled in size. Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knock it back. Divide the dough into 2 and make each piece into a ball..
- Stretch a piece of dough out into a rectangle. Fold up the bottom third, fold over the top third and press to seal the edges. Perform this step a total of 3 times per piece of dough. You may need to let the dough rest for a minute or two between each stretch to avoid tearing the dough..
- Roll the dough out. Place in the grooves of a lightly-greased baguette tray OR fold a teatowel(to make 2 or 4 grooves, flour well and place a piece of dough in each groove or ( just simple put into the baking tray). Cover and leave the dough to rise for about 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 240°C (464°F) conventional/ 220°C (430°F) fan oven and place a tray of water in the bottom. If you are using a teatowel transfer the risen dough to a baking tray..
- Cut deep diagonal slashes into the bread and bake for 15-20 minutes until well browned. #Notes: The dough should be really soft and moist and flow very slowly if left alone..
Baguettes are at their best the day they are made. The classic French baguette might take a lifetime to master, but you don't have time for that. Here's a simple baguette recipe that will amaze you. The perfect baguette, light with a crusty exterior and a soft, slightly chewy interior, is as sublime a creation as has ever emerged from any oven. French Baguette – How to Make Baguettes at Home – No-Knead French Bread Recipe.
If you find this 🥖French Baguettes🥖 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.