Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Vanilla Birthday Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Vanilla Birthday Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. A number of foods actually do raise your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
If you wish to beat depression, try eating some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly boost your mood.
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple vanilla birthday cake recipe. You can cook simple vanilla birthday cake using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Vanilla Birthday Cake:
- Take 4 cups of flour.
- Provide 1 Sachet of simas.
- Use 2 cups of sugar.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 of salt.
- Take 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
Instructions to make Simple Vanilla Birthday Cake:
- Mix butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add in your eggs and Mix well.
- Add your vanilla extract.
- Mix your wet ingredients(flour,baking powder and salt).
- Divide the wet ingredients into 4 add one portion and mix.
- Divide Milk into 3 add one portion and mix.Then add flour again and Alternatively adding your flour and Milk respectively making sure you start with flour and end with flour..
- Mix them altogether until you get a smooth blend..
- Divide the batter into 2 and add 2 teaspoons of blue food colour into one of the batter and Mix.
- Grease your pan with butter and flour then pour in your batter mixture and bake @180degree for 30-40minutes..
- Follow me in my next recipe I will continue the Buttercream icing of the cake in my next recipe..
Place the cake flour, all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer, and stir on low speed to combine. Both use similar ingredients and produce a deliciously light vanilla cake. Both use similar ingredients and produce a deliciously light vanilla cake. A delicious, light vanilla sponge birthday cake recipe. Quick and simple to make and perfect for decorating to make a birthday really special.
If you find this Simple Vanilla Birthday Cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.