Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to keep away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nourishing and good for you. Some foods actually do raise your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Grains can be good for driving away a terrible mood. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all great for helping you feel better. They help you feel full as well which can truly help to better your mood. It’s not hard to feel low when you feel hungry! These grains can help your mood elevate since it’s easy for your body to digest them. You digest these grains faster than other things which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple cake recipe. You can have simple cake using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Cake:
- Use 250 grams of sugar.
- Provide 5 of Eggs.
- Get 150 grams of All purpose Flour.
- Provide 100 grams of Semolina.
- You need 250 grams of Butter.
- Provide 2 stick of Cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Venilla Essence.
- Take 100 grams of Dry Fruits(optional).
- Get 100 ml of Rum to soak dry fruits (optional:.
Steps to make Simple Cake:
- Mixing of ingredients to be done be hands as far a possible..
- If using dryfruits, soak the dry fruits in rum for atleast half a day.
- Grind the cinnamon sticks to a fine powder.
- whip eggs in an deep bottom utensil.
- Add Butter and mix well till the mixture is even.
- Add Sugar and mix till it dissolves..
- Add salt, vanilla essence, cinnamon powder and baking powder and mix well.
- slowly add the floor and simolina while continuously mixing..
- mix well till the batter is ready when there are no lumps in it..
- line the cake tin with butter paper.
- pour the batter in the tin.
- apply a thin coat of whipped egg white to the top surface.
- Preheat oven to 180°C ..
- Bake the cake at 180°C for 60 minutes.
- When the cake is half baked,Sprinkle it with dry fruits.DO NOT poke the cake at this stage..
- After 60 minutes, the cake is ready.
Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla essence. Combine flour and baking powder, add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Baking a cake from scratch might seem overwhelming, but with the right recipe it can actually be stress-free and fun. There are plenty of easy cake recipes that are straightforward and simple. This one stretches beginning baking skills with a creamy, peanut butter glaze (don't worry—it's easy to get the hang of).
If you find this Simple Cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.