Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Healthy Yogurt Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Healthy Yogurt Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
If you wish to battle depression, try eating some cold water fish. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you overcome depression.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple healthy yogurt cake recipe. To make simple healthy yogurt cake you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Healthy Yogurt Cake:
- Get 1 cup of Plain Yogurt.
- Get 1 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Provide 3 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Take of ——– Dry Ingredients ——–.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
Steps to make Simple Healthy Yogurt Cake:
- Heat oven to 180°C/350°F, coat the loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray..
- Combine all of dry ingredients, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and put it aside..
- Place the coconut oil & sugar into a large bowl and mix well..
- Add yogurt, egg, vanilla extract and whisk until well blended and vigorously whisk until well blended..
- Add the flour mixture into the egg mixture and fold until just incorporated..
- Transfer to the prepared pan..
- Bake in the oven for about 45 minutes until a skewer inserted into the center of the cake comes out batter free..
Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS, RD, CPT. I think I like this Greek yogurt cake even better than my almond flour cake, which is also very good. The flavor of this wonderful cake resembles the taste of pound cake, even. Healthy Yogurt Oat Blueberry Breakfast Cake. How to Make a Healthy Breakfast Cake: First, you'll need a few, simple, healthy ingredients: old fashioned rolled oats, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, melted coconut oil, Greek yogurt.
If you find this Simple Healthy Yogurt Cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.