Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cinnamon & Raisins Roll recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cinnamon & Raisins Roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon & Raisins Roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Select To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
You must remember your parents telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is extremely important for a healthy and balanced body. You may already understand that most of the vitamins you need on a daily basis can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. For example, broccoli has a lot of potassium to provide you with your daily recommended allowances. Something else you may want to try is the next time you make a salad try using spinach rather than your traditional lettuce as you will discover that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon & raisins roll recipe. To make cinnamon & raisins roll you only need 14 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cinnamon & Raisins Roll:
- Provide of Bread dough.
- Get 300 g (10.58 oz) of Bread flour.
- Provide 170 ml (5.74 fl oz) of Water.
- Get 30 g (1.05 oz) of Sugar.
- Prepare 6 g (0.21 oz) of Dry yeast.
- Take 6 g (0.21 oz) of Salt.
- Get 4 tsp of Olive oil.
- Get of Toppings.
- Use 100 g (3.52 oz) of Raisins.
- Use 3 tbsp of White sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Provide 100 g (3.52 oz) of Powdered white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Water.
- Provide to taste of Lemon juice.
Steps to make Cinnamon & Raisins Roll:
- Put water & sugar in a cup or bowl and heat at 600W for 30 sec. *Do not make it hot, but lukewarm..
- Add dry yeast and mix well..
- Add half the amount of this mixture to the bread flour, mix it, and knead well..
- Add salt & olive oil and then knead again..
- Add the rest of the bread flour and knead well..
- Put the bread mixture on the big cutting board and knead more. *If the size of the cutting board is not big enough, divide the bread dough into two..
- Spread the bread mixture and make a rectangle shape with a rolling pin..
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon powder in a cup..
- Sprinkle this cinnamon sugar over the bread dough..
- Put raisins on it. *Make some space on each edge to make it easy to roll up..
- Roll up from the edge gently..
- Cut slices and place in the baking cups..
- Pre-heat the oven at 200℃ (392℉). *I always put the heat safe tray on the oven to get the heat a little bit. It makes the bread ferment and inflate a little..
- Beat an egg and mix with water..
- Spread the beaten egg mixture on the surface with a brush. *It will brown the bread and make it shiny..
- Bake at 200℃ (392℉) for 25 mins. *until the bread's surface becomes light brown..
- Cool them down well..
- Mix powdered sugar, water, and few drops of lemon juice in a cup..
- Pour this sugar mixture over the bread and wait until it becomes a little bit hard..
- Also recommended! "Bacon & Onion Roll" Recipe ID : 13539153.
If you find this Cinnamon & Raisins Roll recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.