Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Phirni Falooda Trifle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Phirni Falooda Trifle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Its also wise to understand that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. In this post we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you should have for dinner, you may well want to be certain that you’re eating a good amount of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The fantastic thing about salmon is that along with other nutrients additionally it is loaded with Omega-3. And when it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only will need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. To be able to limit your fat intake you ought to cut off any obvious fat before you cook the meats.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to phirni falooda trifle recipe. To make phirni falooda trifle you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Phirni Falooda Trifle:
- Get of For phirni.
- Provide 1/2 cup of broken rice (soaked in water for about half an hour).
- Use 500 gm of Milk.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of cardamom powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare of For Falooda.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of cornflour.
- You need 1 pinch of red and green food colour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of powder sugar.
Instructions to make Phirni Falooda Trifle:
- Take a vessel add milk in it and boil it.Now rinse our rice and crushed in to fine coarse powder in a grinder jar..
- Now add this powder in to the milk and cook it till it becomes thick.Now take one pan add ghee, 1/2 cup sugar and melt it, till it's colour get brown,at this time off the flame and add little water and stirr it continuously then pour this caramel sugar in to the phirni along with cardamom powder and cook it for another 2 minutes.Let it cool and keep it in a refrigerator for another 2 hours..
- Now for falooda take corn flour in a bowl,add powder sugar in it and add water to make a thin consistency and mix it properly now divide this in to two parts and add red and green food colour in two mixtures..
- In the mean time take one big vessel with ice water.Keep it aside.Now take pan add red colour mixture in to it and cook it till becomes translucent.Now at this time with the help of faluda maker make all the falooda directly dropping in to the chilled water.Like this green coloured falooda will be cooked.Keep these faloodas in to the refrigerator for another 30 minutes to set..
- Now take one glass make a first layer of phirni then red falooda then again phirni carefully then green colour falooda then phirni and on the top add some tuti fruitis.Our yummy Phirni falooda Trifle is ready to serve..
Here the falooda sevs are served over the bed of phirni. royal falooda recipe, how to make homemade falooda with step by step photo/video. rich indian street food dessert recipe made with rose milk & dry fruits. In a container mix adding milk, cardamom powder, falooda sev, tukmaria. Falooda doesn't need any introduction to many. It's a cold drink/dessert popular in India, Pakistan, Singapore, Malaysia and parts of the Middle East. Served either just as a drink or as an ice cream.
If you find this Phirni Falooda Trifle recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.