If you're looking for Jamaican Brown Stew Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Jamaican Brown Stew Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking guru? Possibly you are simply a kitchen area veteran? Or like many others, you might be a novice.Whatever the case may be, useful cooking guidance can add some fresh concepts to your cooking. Spend some time as well as learn a couple of points that can sprinkle some brand-new fun right into your kitchen area routine. This Jamaican Brown Stew Chicken recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
You can cook Jamaican Brown Stew Chicken using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jamaican Brown Stew Chicken
- Provide 6 of Chicken Thighs.
- Prepare to taste of seasoned salt and pepper.
- Use 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of spring of time.
- You need to prepare 2 teaspoon of Jamaican allspice.
- You need 2-4 dash of Jamaican pepper sauce.
- You need to prepare 2 of carrots.
- Use 1 of onion.
- You need to prepare 1 of bell pepper any color.
- Use 1 tablespoon of browning sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of pickapepa sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
Jamaican Brown Stew Chicken instructions
- Combine all ingredients except flour and marinate for 3 hrs.
- Remove chicken and lightly toss chicken in flour.
- Lightly fry/brown chicken.
- Add remaining ingredients from marinade including juices.
- Add 1/2 cup water and let it cook fo 25-30 mins serve with coconut rice and peas if you like.
Take these Jamaican Brown Stew Chicken recipe concepts and use them and also maybe even experiment while you are at it. The kitchen area is a wonderful location to attempt brand-new points with the ideal help.
If you find this Jamaican Brown Stew Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.