Looking for the perfect Paw Shaped Green Tea Custard Cream Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paw Shaped Green Tea Custard Cream Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Everyone likes the suggestion of taking a seat to a tasty home-cooked meal, yet with today's busy routines, it can be more difficult than ever before to discover the time to place one with each other. The good news is, aid is around, the Paw Shaped Green Tea Custard Cream Bread recipe and suggestions in this write-up will certainly aid you put together healthy meals for your household in a surprisingly, short time.
To make Paw Shaped Green Tea Custard Cream Bread you need 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Paw Shaped Green Tea Custard Cream Bread
- You need of Paw Dough.
- Prepare 160 grams of ○Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 40 grams of ○Cake flour.
- Use 1/2 of ○Egg.
- You need to prepare 1 of ○egg and water together should weigh 130 grams ○Water.
- Provide 20 grams of ○Sugar.
- You need 7 grams of ○Powdered skim milk.
- Provide 3 grams of ○Salt.
- You need to prepare 20 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- You need 1 of - Beaten egg.
- Use of Green Tea Custard Cream.
- You need 45 grams of ◎Sugar.
- You need 10 grams of ◎Cake flour.
- Use 10 grams of ◎Cornstarch.
- You need to prepare 7 grams of ◎ Matcha.
- Use 200 grams of △Milk.
- Prepare 1 of △whole egg.
- You need 6 of drops □Vanilla extract.
- You need to prepare 7 grams of □Unsalted butter.
Paw Shaped Green Tea Custard Cream Bread instructions
- Place the ingredients marked ◎ into a heatproof dish and whisk them together. Add in the ingredients marked △, and mix well..
- Cover the container with plastic wrap and microwave at 500w for 2.5 minutes. Remove the dish and stir the mixture to distribute the heat, cover and microwave for an additional 2.5 minutes. Remove and mix thoroughly..
- Add in the ingredients marked □ and stir with a rubber spatula until the custard is smooth and glossy. To remove the excess heat, you can now chill this in the refrigerator..
- Put the ingredients marked ○ into the pan of your baking machine, and add the yeast as you normally would for bread dough. Let the dough cycle run through until the first rising has completed. Add the butter to the mixing dough at the 7 minute mark..
- Remove the dough from the bread machine, and use a bench scraper to divide it into 6 equal pieces. Shape these into rounds, and cover with a damp tea towel. Let the dough rest for 10 minutes..
- Use your bench scraper to divide each ball into 3 parts. I part to form the fingers, and 2 parts of equal size to form the palm..
- Further divide the dough for the fingers into four pieces and roll into balls. Sandwich the matcha custard cream between the two palm pieces and form them into a rounded triangle shape, as though you were making a rice ball..
- Firmly stick the fingers onto the palm. Cover the shaped paws with a damp tea towel and let the dough rise for a second time..
- Brush the paws with an eggwash, and bake in an oven that has been preheated to 180℃ for about 20 minutes. The paws are done..
- Here I branded the paw with a paw..
- The cross section will look like this..
Now that you have actually gotten to completion of this Paw Shaped Green Tea Custard Cream Bread recipe, currently explore recipes and also apply it and also delight in. You never ever understand - you simply may have located a new job.
If you find this Paw Shaped Green Tea Custard Cream Bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.