If you're looking for Oreo chocolate cake baked without microwave recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oreo chocolate cake baked without microwave recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking master? Possibly you are simply a kitchen area expert? Or like many others, you might be a novice.Whatever the situation may be, useful cooking advice can add some fresh concepts to your cooking. Take some time and also find out a few points that can splash some brand-new enjoyable into your kitchen routine. This Oreo chocolate cake baked without microwave recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
To cook Oreo chocolate cake baked without microwave you only need 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo chocolate cake baked without microwave
- Prepare 4 packets of oreo biscuits.
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
- You need to prepare As per taste of Sugar (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Use 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
Can I get recipe for mug cake or any cake without baking powder and without oven. This Chocolate Oreo Cake recipe is to die for! A moist chocolate cake recipe full of Oreo icing and crushed up Oreos. So you might remember that last year I mentioned that the hubs and I were going to South Africa, both to visit his family and for me to see the country.
Oreo chocolate cake baked without microwave step by step
- Crush the oreo biscuits into fine powder..
- Add baking soda to the oreo biscuits powder and mix it well..
- Add water slowly and mix it until it becomes smooth paste. (remember :paste should neither be too thick nor too thin)..
- Add vanilla essence and mix it..
- Take a deep utensil and place it on gas. I usually take kadhai and put salt in it and cover it with a lid to heat it for a while. Take a mould and put butter paper in it and pour the oreo batter. Make it level in the mould and keep it in khadai and cover the lid. Cook the cake in low flame for 30 min..
- Remember you need to check the cake is cooked or not by the toothpick. Put the toothpick on any side of the cake. If it comes out clean. It means it is cooked. Otherwise, wait until it is cooked..
- Once the cake is cooked keep it for cooling..
- Let's decorate the cake now. I took dark chocolate and melt it and add 1 tbsp of butter in it and 1/2 cup of warm milk instead of fresh cream. Mix it well and pour on the cake and level it softly by cake knife. Sprinkle some choco chips on the cake. Keep the cake in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours..
- The oreo chocolate is all ready. Enjoy..
It's made with delicious dark chocolate cake, Oreo buttercream, and is decorated with a gorgeous chocolate drip! Oreo has to be one of the most tried and true cake flavors out there, and is the inspiration for this oreo drip cake. On their own, Oreos are chocolaty, crunchy, chewy, and simply. Store cake in the refrigerator, covered tightly. This Oreo Cake has two layers a rich, moist chocolate cake filled and covered in a light Oreo whipped cream frosting!
There are few hobbies as enjoyable also rewarding as cooking. Not just can you flex your innovative muscles, you can additionally provide delicious dishes for your family. Expanding your knowledge of food preparation is particular to enhance your time in the kitchen area. Attempting Oreo chocolate cake baked without microwave recipe is a terrific means to do simply that.
If you find this Oreo chocolate cake baked without microwave recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.