If you're looking for Steamed African corn loaf recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Steamed African corn loaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking might be among the oldest skills in the world. That does not imply that there are any type of limits to the understanding available for the chef curious about enhancing his or her skills. Also the finest chefs, even specialists, can constantly find brand-new dishes, methods and also methods to enhance their kitchen skills, so lets try this Steamed African corn loaf recipe, we hope you like it.
To cook Steamed African corn loaf you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steamed African corn loaf
- You need to prepare 3 ears of corn.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Use 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of cornmeal.
- You need to prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
When the water begins to boil, place the corn into the steamer basket inside the pot using a pair of tongs. Instant Pot Meatless Loaf, Mashed Potatoes, McDougall Brown Gravy, and Steamed Broccoli - I managed to involve two Instant Pot to get this plant-based. See more ideas about Flour, Corn, Food. Nothing is easier than throwing these easy crispy carnitas in the slow cooker at lunch, and then enjoying them for dinner with some gluten free corn tortillas.
Steamed African corn loaf step by step
- Spray 7x4 inch loaf pan that fits inside of oval crock-pot slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Cut kernels from corn,measure 11/2 cups. Combine 1 cup corn,eggs,and butter in food processor or blender; pulse until well mixed (not smooth) add remaining 1/2 cup corn;pulse briefly (some corn should remain whole)..
- Combine flour,cornmeal,sugar,baking powder and salt in medium bowl stir to blend. Add corn mixture,stir until dry ingredients are just moistened. Do not overmix. Spoon batter evenly into prepared pan. Cut one 14- inch piece foil; fold in half. Place foil on top of pan crimping very tightly around edges. Place pan in crock-pot slow cooker. Add 1 inch of water around sides of pan..
- Cover;cook on high 4 to 41/2 hours. Remove pan from crock-pot slow cooker ;remove foil. Cut around loaf with knife to loosen; flip pan over onto wire rack. Cool bread 10 minutes. Flip loaf over before slicing..
Shuck the sweet corn and discard the husks. Trim any insect-chewed ends from the corn cobs. The top countries of supplier is China, from which. Bread & Loaf Pans All Departments Alexa Skills Amazon Devices Amazon Warehouse Deals Apps & Games Audible Audiobooks Automotive Baby Beauty Books Clothing & Accessories Electronics Gift Cards Grocery Handmade Health & Personal Care Home & Kitchen Industrial & Scientific Jewelry. Sandwich loaves usually are pretty enough to be the centerpiece of the luncheon or buffet table, as well as the main food of the meal.
Now that you've reached the end of this Steamed African corn loaf recipe, now try out recipes and also apply it as well as delight in. You never recognize - you simply might have found a new vocation.
If you find this Steamed African corn loaf recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.