If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having problem lately in the kitchen when it pertains to obtaining your cuisine just right, you are not alone. Many people have natural cooking skill yet not quite adequate knowledge to prepare with perfection. This KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA recipe is a great start, easy to cook and tasty.
You can have KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA
- Use 3/4 cups of mashed kabocha squash.
- Use 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- Use 2 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of unsalted butter melted.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Other ingredients:.
- You need 1/3 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Provide 12 slices of pepperoni or to taste.
- Provide of Red pepper flakes optional.
- You need of Dried parsley flakes optional.
Top the crust with sauce, pepperoni and cheese. A pepperoni pizza recipe uses tomato sauce and oregano on a prebaked crust and is topped with cheese and pepperoni for an easy weeknight dinner. Top with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Pepperoni is widely available at grocery stores, and with a few additional basic ingredients like pizza sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan and Pillsbury pizza crust, you can have a whole pepperoni.
KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA step by step
- Lightly grease a sheet of aluminum foil or line a 6 inch pizza pan with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl, mix together all the crust ingredients. Scoop desired amount of the kabocha dough into the pan and evenly spread them around the interior surface of the pan. Air fry at 380F (190C) for about 10 minutes until the crust is set..
- Assemble the pizza by spreading the pizza sauce, Mozzarella cheese and pepperoni..
- Preheat the air fryer at 400F (200C) for about 2 minutes. Put the pizza into the air fryer and let the cheese melt for about one minute. Then, air fry at 360F (180C) for about 3-4 minutes until the cheese is melted..
- Sprinkle some red pepper flakes and parsley to serve if desired..
How to make Thin Crust Pizza at home. A simple and easy recipe for homemade pizza dough, topped with pepperoni and mushroom. Thin Crust Pepperoni and Mushroom Pizza. Reminiscent of classic pepperoni pizza, this weeknight casserole is made with a mess of curly noodles in place of the doughy crust, just the right ratio of sauce to melted cheese, and thin slices of pepperoni that crisp up as they bake. You won't miss the gluten in this crust!
Take these KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA recipe ideas and use them as well as perhaps even experiment while you go to it. The kitchen is a great place to attempt brand-new points with the ideal assistance.
If you find this KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.