Looking for the perfect Eggs a la Benedict recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggs a la Benedict recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking may be among the earliest skills in the world. That does not imply that there are any limitations to the knowledge available for the cook curious about enhancing his or her skills. Also the finest chefs, even specialists, can always find new dishes, methods and strategies to improve their kitchen area abilities, so lets try this Eggs a la Benedict recipe, we hope you like it.
To make Eggs a la Benedict you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggs a la Benedict
- Use 8 of eggs.
- You need 4 of English muffins.
- Use of Hollandaise sauce.
- Prepare of Sauce ingredients.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of flour.
- You need to prepare 2 of egg yolks.
- Use of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Provide of Salt.
- Use 1 cup of boiling water.
- You need to prepare of Few grains red pepper.
- You need of Paprika.
Eggs a la Benedict instructions
- Toast circular pieces of bread.
- Fry thin slice of boiled ham put on top of toast.
- Fry slice of tomato dredged with little flour in pan ham has been cooked.
- Put cooked tomato on top of ham then put the poached egg.
- Over all pour Hollandaise sauce.
- Hollandaise sauce.
- Cream butter and flour add eggs one at a time boiling water cook in double boiler until mixture thickens.
- Add salt lemon juice.
You do not require to be a professional to prepare a wonderful dish. There are several recipes that look hard and overwhelming, but remain in fact, quite basic among it is Eggs a la Benedict recipe. We really hope, this recipe has instilled some confidence in you for the following time you remain in the cooking area.
If you find this Eggs a la Benedict recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.