If you're looking for Yamarita,Fried egg/Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yamarita,Fried egg/Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Once you understand the essentials of cooking, it can be such a freeing as well as compensating experience to create a merely tasty dish or baked thing. The smells in your home as well as the faces of individuals that you share it with are valuable. We hope this Yamarita,Fried egg/Stew recipe will certainly offer you some concept for you to end up being a remarkable cook.
You can have Yamarita,Fried egg/Stew using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yamarita,Fried egg/Stew
- You need to prepare 6 Pieces of Yam.
- Use 2 of Eggs.
- You need cubes of Knorr.
- Provide of Vegetable oil.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Thyme.
And your delicious , crispy Yamarita a.k.a Dun Dun Oniyeri is ready. Serve with omelet, pepper sauce, Obe ata Dindin or any stews &sauces you have. EGG-coated fried yam is a common delicacy among homes in the northern part of Nigeria. It is a food to love and there are varieties of delicacies we Egg-coated fried yam is an easy and straightforward meal which anybody can easily prepare.
Yamarita,Fried egg/Stew instructions
- Peel and wash ur yam and put in a pot of salted boiling water and Cook till done..
- Drain off water from yam and allow to cool..
- In a bowl, crack in ur Eggs,Curry,Cinnamon,Thyme and little Knorr cube and whisk properly..
- Heat up a frying pan with veg oil..
- Coat the Yams with the egg and begin to fry till both sides turn golden brown..
- Ur yamarita is ready..
You don't need to stay too long in the kitchen while preparing. The eggs didnt stick to the yam. Its shallow fried not deep frying. So check that next and see the result. Egg stew can be served with boiled yam,boiled plaintain or white cooked rice.
You do not need to be a pro to prepare an excellent meal. There are many recipes that look tough as well as frustrating, however are in reality, quite straightforward one of it is Yamarita,Fried egg/Stew recipe. We hope, this recipe has instilled some confidence in you for the following time you are in the cooking area.
If you find this Yamarita,Fried egg/Stew recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.