Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spotta ice cream recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spotta ice cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spotta ice cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spotta ice cream recipe. You can have spotta ice cream using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spotta ice cream:
- Use 5-6 of chikoo peeled and deseed.
- You need 2 tbs of heaped powder sugar.
- Take 4 tbs of amul taza cream.
- You need of Cashew pieces or your choice of dry fruits chopped.
Instructions to make Spotta ice cream:
- Cut the spotta into pieces make sure deseed. Freeze for 2-3 hours now blend finely with sugar powder now keep it in a bowl add few drops of chocolate or vanilla essence but I did not use because I need natural flavour now gently mix the amul taza cream avoid the loose milk from cream keep it for another use..
- Set in the container and garnish with cashew chopped pieces or any dry fruits available. Keep it in the air tight container freeze till set..
- Enjoy at any time with ur family and guests.
If you find this Spotta ice cream recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.