Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pancakes with homemade ice cream recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pancakes with homemade ice cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pancakes with homemade ice cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must keep away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Make a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all fantastic for helping to elevate your mood. This is possible as these foods are rich in magnesium which increases your production of serotonin. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that tells the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more of it in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Not only that but nuts, in particular, are a great source of protein.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pancakes with homemade ice cream recipe. To make pancakes with homemade ice cream you need 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pancakes with homemade ice cream:
- Prepare 250 gr of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 200 ml of milk.
- Use pinch of salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Get 2 tbsp of melted butter/vegetable oil.
- Take 1 scoop of homemade vanilla ice cream.
Instructions to make Pancakes with homemade ice cream:
- In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda..
- In another bowl, mix well the milk and eggs..
- Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture..
- Mix it well. Add the melted butter/vegetable oil..
- Keep the mixture a bit lumpy. Leave it aside in the fridge for 10-15 minutes..
- Heat your pan with medium heat. Brush a little oil and wipe it out..
- Add a laddle of pancake batter. Cook it for 2-3 minutes. Flip it when the top of pancake has shown a lot of bubbles and the edge of pancake is little bit well cooked (no watery batter)..
- Pancake after 1-2 minutes..
- Continue to cook the rest of batter. Stack the ready pancake..
- Flip the pancake and cook another minute..
- Sprinkle ready pancake with powdered sugar..
- Serve the pancake with a scoop of homemade custard ice cream. Recipe–please refer to my custard vanilla ice cream recipe..
Homemade ice cream comes in two basic styles: Custard-style (also called French) and Philadelphia-style (also called New York or American). Custard-style ice cream starts with a cooked base enriched with egg yolks, sugar, and cream. This style of ice cream has the smoothest, creamiest, richest. Look no further for the perfect homemade pancake recipe! Served with some oven-baked bacon, breakfast couldn't be any more perfect.
If you find this Pancakes with homemade ice cream recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.