Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Oats Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Oats Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that basically can improve your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This helps better your mental focus while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you feel better. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood also!
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy oats pancakes recipe. To make healthy oats pancakes you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Oats Pancakes:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oats flour (blended oats).
- Use 1/2 cup of blended oatmeal cookies.
- Provide 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of granulated sugar/ any sweetener (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Provide 3/4 cup of milk (milk of choice).
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Take 1/3 cup of apple puree / applesauce.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Take of Butter, as needed (for frying).
Instructions to make Healthy Oats Pancakes:
- In a large mixing bowl, add in all the dry ingredients and mix well to combine..
- After, make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients..
- Mix thoroughly until everything is well combined and there are no lumps..
- Let the batter sit on the counter uncovered at room temperature for 10 minutes..
- After, heat a shallow frying pan over medium low heat and add in about 1 tablespoon of butter, let the butter melt and swirl the pan to evenly coat the bottom with butter and lower the heat to low..
- Measure a little less than 1/2 cup of the pancake batter per pancake and with a spoon, spoon the mixture into the pan and use the back of the spoon to spread out the batter as this batter is fairly thick in consistency..
- Cook for about 4 minutes on low heat flipping halfway through (be careful, these pancakes are a bit crumbly). Repeat for the remaining batter..
- After frying all the pancakes, stack them up as desired and serve with toppings of choice (butter, fresh fruit, jam, cream, honey, maple syrup,etc.) Enjoy!.
When pan is hot (see tip), drop small ladelfuls of batter onto the skillet. Flip pancakes, using a spatula, when the edges begin to look dry. Keyword: Gluten Free Pancakes, Oat Flour Pancakes, Pancake Breakfast. Combine rolled oats, ripe bananas, eggs, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a blender and blend until smooth and thick. Cook spoonfuls of the batter in a non-stick frying pan until golden brown on both sides and cooked through.
If you find this Healthy Oats Pancakes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.