Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Halloween Kabocha Cake Made in a Rice Cooker from Pancake Mix recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Halloween Kabocha Cake Made in a Rice Cooker from Pancake Mix recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Halloween Kabocha Cake Made in a Rice Cooker from Pancake Mix recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should stay away from them. At times, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Build a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be raised by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that directs your brain how you feel at all times. The more you have of it, the happier you will feel. Not only that but nuts, specifically, are a great protein food source.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to halloween kabocha cake made in a rice cooker from pancake mix recipe. To make halloween kabocha cake made in a rice cooker from pancake mix you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Halloween Kabocha Cake Made in a Rice Cooker from Pancake Mix:
- You need 150 grams of Pancake mix.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Use 100 grams of Margarine.
- Use 3 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- Take 300 grams of Kabocha squash (with skin and seeds removed).
- Use 1 of Icing sugar.
- Provide 1 of any you like Stencil.
- You need 1 of Margarine for greasing.
Steps to make Halloween Kabocha Cake Made in a Rice Cooker from Pancake Mix:
- Cut the kabocha squash into small pieces. Put them in a heatproof bowl, wrap and microwave for 8 minutes. Mash when softened..
- Add margarine to the kabocha, wrap and microwave for another minute..
- Add granulated sugar, cinnamon, egg and pancake mix and mix well..
- Grease a rice cooker bowl with margarine and pour in the mixture from step 3. Switch on the normal rice setting! If it doesn't cook the first time, cook it again..
- When it's done, let it cool a little, invert and transfer to a plate..
- Put the paper stencil on the top and sprinkle on some icing sugar with a tea strainer. Remove the paper stencil very carefully..
Make a giant fluffy rice cooker pancake – it's perfect for feeding a crowd and also just SO fluffy! The pancakes kind of end up more like a steamed sponge cake, but they're easy to make and fun to In a bowl, make the pancakes as instructed on the box. Spoon the batter into your rice cooker and press. Making Homemade Yogurt in a Rice CookerKnifing Forking Spooning. Pancake mix + rice cooker + raspberries = this beauty.
If you find this Halloween Kabocha Cake Made in a Rice Cooker from Pancake Mix recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.