Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick "no waiting" wholemeal bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick "no waiting" wholemeal bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Put together a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all great for raising your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more of this chemical in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Not just that, nuts, specifically, are a fantastic protein source.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick "no waiting" wholemeal bread recipe. You can have quick "no waiting" wholemeal bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick "no waiting" wholemeal bread:
- Get 120 g of wholemeal flour (I used strong bread flour).
- Take 100 g of rye flour.
- You need 30 g of oats.
- Provide handful of flax seeds.
- Take half of a heaped tsp bicarbonate of soda.
- Provide half of a heaped tsp salt.
- Get 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Use 200 ml of milk (could use oat milk to keep it dairy free).
- Provide half of teaspoon lemon juice.
Steps to make Quick "no waiting" wholemeal bread:
- Put oats into a blender (I used my nutri ninja) and blend to a fine flour. Alternatively, you could leave them whole or coarsely blended if you like a more coarsely textured bread..
- Add oats to the wholemeal and rye flours with the salt and bicarbonate of soda and mix. Add the flax seeds and mix again..
- Warm the honey in the microwave for 20 seconds on medium..
- Add the lemon juice to the milk in a jug. Add the honey and stir well..
- Make a well in the flour mix and pour in milk/ honey mix. Use your hands to mix until it forms a dough. It should be soft and quite sticky at this point..
- Place your ball of dough onto a greased baking tray. Cut a cross into the top of the dough and sprinkle it with a handful of oats..
- Cook in a pre-heated oven at 200 for 25 minutes until browned. If the bread sounds hollow when tapped on the bottom then it is cooked. If not, turn down the oven to 160 and leave for a further 10 minutes. When cooked, wrap in a clean tea towel to cool before slicing..
This recipe is done in small batches and will be ready much quicker than a. Making this mead requires nothing more. Get up early, quick and bright Exercise with all your might. There can be no doubt that health is very important for any person. There are many proverbs about health.
If you find this Quick "no waiting" wholemeal bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.