Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moroccan lamb tagine recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moroccan lamb tagine recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moroccan lamb tagine recipe. You can cook moroccan lamb tagine using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Moroccan lamb tagine:
- Provide of Tagine.
- You need 600 g of lamb neck fillet, trimmed of any fat and cut into 3cm chunks.
- Get 1 of x 400g tin tomatoes.
- Get 1 of x 400g tin chickpeas.
- Provide 500 g of sweet potato, peeled and cut into chunks.
- Use 350 ml of chicken stock (from cube).
- Use 90 g of dried apricots.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 100 g of plain yoghurt.
- Use 1 of small bunch coriander, chopped.
- Get of Spices.
- Take 2 tablespoons of harissa paste.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves, finely chopped (or garlic paste).
- Take 1 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander.
- Use 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Take of Couscous.
- You need of For speed use packets with added spices and add extra ingredients.
- Prepare 2 packets of Ainsley Harriott Spice Sensation couscous.
- Provide 1 of pepper (any colour).
- You need 1 of courgette.
- Provide 10-15 of olives, pitted.
- Take 10 of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of Small bunch of coriander, chopped.
Steps to make Moroccan lamb tagine:
- Prepare all the ingredients..
- Add all the tagine ingredients (except for yoghurt and fresh coriander) to the slow cooker. Stir well..
- Set the tagine to medium and cook for 8 – 10 hours..
- When ready to eat prepare the couscous.
- Serve the tagine with the couscous. Top with a dollop of yoghurt and chopped coriander. Add seasonal veg if desired..
If you find this Moroccan lamb tagine recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.