Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vermont Night quick bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vermont Night quick bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vermont Night quick bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super healthy and good for you. There are several foods that actually can boost your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Put together a trail mixout of different seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all wonderful for improving your mood. This is because these nuts are loaded with magnesium, which helps to increase serotonin production. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that tells your brain how you feel all the time. The higher your serotonin levels, the better you will feel. Not just that but nuts, in particular, are a great source of protein.
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vermont night quick bread recipe. You can cook vermont night quick bread using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vermont Night quick bread:
- Use 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 6 tbsp of softened butter.
- Provide 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of Vermont night liquer.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- Provide 5 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of powdered sugar.
Instructions to make Vermont Night quick bread:
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- whipped butter and brown sugar together.
- combine flour baking soda baking powder salt stir well with whisk.
- whipped butter and brown sugar together in mixer until blended.
- add eggs 1 at a time. beat well after each addition.
- beat in vanilla extract.
- combine Vermont night yogurt and 1/4th cup maple syrup. Stir well with whiskey.
- on low speed add flour mixture and yogurt mixture alternately to the butter mixture begin and end with flour mixture beat till combined.
- add batter to greased and floured bunt pan. bake for 43 minutes or until pic comes out with moist crumbs attached.
- cool for 10 minutes on wire rack.
- removing from pan completely cool on rack.
- mix powdered sugar in 1 tablespoon maple syrup and small bowl. stir until smooth. drizzle glaze over top of bread.
Steam is like the secret weapon of bread-making. This quick bread includes pure maple syrup. Let's talk a little bit about the different grades of syrup and how they are affected in the baking process. According to Stannard Farms, Vermont maple syrup is graded by color. Grade A Fancy is the lightest maple syrup and it usually has the lightest flavor.
If you find this Vermont Night quick bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.