Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven baked Thai style mahi mahi with ginger, lemon,and chives recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked Thai style mahi mahi with ginger, lemon,and chives recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Another thing you will want to make sure of is that your eating enough of is your vegetables as this will additionally be able to have a good affect on your health. Potassium is amongst the things that you will find in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will also need. You will recognize that one of the veggies we are referring to is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. Something different you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try using spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will discover that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked thai style mahi mahi with ginger, lemon,and chives recipe. To make oven baked thai style mahi mahi with ginger, lemon,and chives you only need 10 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven baked Thai style mahi mahi with ginger, lemon,and chives:
- Prepare 12 oz of mahi mahi fresh/frozen.
- Provide 1 of Fresh ginger root.
- Use 3 tablespoons of red boat fish sauce.
- Take 2 teaspoons of kikoman soy sauce.
- Prepare of Chives optional as to how much you want to put in the dish.
- Use 2 pinches of salt and pepper.
- Use 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Take Dash of ginger powder.
- Use 1 slice of butter halved.
- Get 1 half of lemon cut into slices.
Instructions to make Oven baked Thai style mahi mahi with ginger, lemon,and chives:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Next you will need a circular baking pan or a cookie sheet.
- Take aluminum foil and make a bed in or on the pan.
- Cut ginger into small slices and place on the foil bed roughly 14 slices.
- Add fish sauce to bed and salt and pepper.
- Take chopped chives and add to bed as well but save some for the top of the fish.
- Add salt and pepper to fish sauce pick up the pan and give it a light swirl if ginger becomes out of place put back in place.
- Place fish on top of bed of ginger.
- Lightly douse fish with olive oil.
- Optional if you want to put more salt or pepper on fish.
- Taking 2 lemon slices squeeze lightly onto fish.
- Place squeezed lemon slices and 2 more Unsqueezed slices and put them on the sides of the fish.
- Add more chives on top of fish and one half of sliced butter on each piece of fish.
- Take foil and make a nice airtight pouch.
- If using a circular baking pan add water to outsides of pan as to make a hot bath for the pouch.
- Place in oven for frozen thawed fish I reccomend 55 minutes for fresh fish 45 minutes.
- Everything in pouch should look similar to this excluding the butter.
Mahi-mahi has a firm texture and works well for baking, searing, or grilling. The Monterey Bay Aquarium classifies it as a good choice when A lean, lemony fish like this would benefit from being served with some extra lemon wedges, a savory roasted green (like asparagus or string beans ) and. Macadamia Nut Crusted Mahi-Mahi with Clementine Salsa. New Potatoes with Chive Pesto and Bacon-Blue Cheese Creme. New York Steaks with Tarragon Butter.
If you find this Oven baked Thai style mahi mahi with ginger, lemon,and chives recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.