Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Soy Sauce Baguette (Kneaded with a Spatula) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Soy Sauce Baguette (Kneaded with a Spatula) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soy Sauce Baguette (Kneaded with a Spatula) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. In this post we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
While some of you love to have your snack foods, instead of reaching for the chips try grabbing some nuts. You will come to discover that these snack items tend to be loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have much more than others. Omega-3 as well as Omega-6 are called essential fatty acids and they’re essential simply because your body makes use of these kinds of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. Something you may not realize is that various hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these types of fatty acids.
For those who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soy sauce baguette (kneaded with a spatula) recipe. To cook soy sauce baguette (kneaded with a spatula) you only need 7 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Soy Sauce Baguette (Kneaded with a Spatula):
- Use 200 grams of Bread flour for making French bread (semi-strong).
- Get 100 grams of of each (or use a combination of bread flour and cake flour).
- Get 15 grams of A. Soy sauce.
- Get 140 grams of A. Water.
- You need 1 grams of Malt syrup (if you have it).
- Get 4 grams of Sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Dried yeast.
Steps to make Soy Sauce Baguette (Kneaded with a Spatula):
- Put the A. soy sauce and water in a small pan, and heat until it almost boils. Leave it to cool down. Once it cools, weigh it again and make sure the total weighs 150 g. If there is less, add some water..
- Put the flours in a bowl..
- Add the malt syrup (if you have it) in the 150 g of cooled liquid from step 1 and dissolve. Add the liquids to the step 2 bowl with the flours all at once..
- Fold and knead the mixture with a spatula using a cut-and-fold motion until it forms one mass..
- Cover with plastic wrap so that the dough doesn't dry out, and rest for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Knead again, scooping the dough up from the bottom (as if to punch down the dough) for 15 minutes..
- This time, put the dough in a clean oiled bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap..
- Leave to rise until doubled in bulk. (The photo shows the dough after it's risen.).
- Take the dough out onto a floured work surface, divide into 2, and punch down lightly to deflate. Round off each piece into a ball, place seam side down and leave to rest for 15 minutes or so..
- Roll out each piece of dough thinly into a long stick shape..
- I'm not good at transferring the dough later after it's risen, so I just put it on kitchen parchment paper at this point..
- Put the dough on a long thin piece of kitchen parchment paper, and clip the edges together above the dough as shown here to stop the dough from spreading out! Leave the dough for its 2nd rising..
- Start preheating the oven to 250°C, including the baking tray, so that's it's heated up when the dough has finished rising..
- When the oven has reached temperature and the dough has risen, dust the surface of the dough with flour using a tea strainer. Slash the tops of the rolls, and drizzle some olive oil into the slashed parts. Mist the dough, lower the oven temperature to 210°C and bake for 25 minutes..
- Please adjust the baking time and temperature depending on your oven. Incidentally the photo here shows 4 baguettes, or double the amount of the recipe, being baked..
- The soy sauce is so aromatic, and the crust is so crispy – these baguettes are delicious..
- The soy sauce and sugar make them so nicely browned too..
- The crumb has some nice air bubbles too..
- From here on I'll explain the baking method I came up with after a lot of trial and error. Attention! This is all done in my oven. I have a steam oven made by Hitachi by the way..
- Put oven trays on the top and bottom racks upside down, preheat the oven at the maximum temperature of 250°C. Place the kitchen parchment paper with the formed dough on it in between the baking trays (be sure not to burn yourself!).
- Don't switch the steam function of the oven on right away. Wait for 1-2 minutes then switch it on. Steam for 3 minutes then switch off. After 15 minutes take out the top baking tray and continue baking..
- My oven only maintains the maximum 250°C temperature for 5 minutes, plus it doesn't reheat properly. So I warm it up twice..
- If you protect the bread surface inside the small oven with the baking trays on the top and bottom before the slashed parts can open up properly, they will open up very nicely and form beautifully sharp, crispy edges..
- With this method, this type of bread with a hard crust and sharp slashed edges bakes up very nicely. I don't know if it works in other oven. Please be careful not to burn yourself. I don't take any responsibility if this method somehow breaks your oven..
Famous No Knead Baguette Recipe from Jim Lahey's "My Bread – The Revolutionary No-Work, No Knead Method" with step by step photos by Jaden of Steamy Kitchen. And if your house is REALLY cold, put the dang bowl under your covers and cuddle with it 😉. Let the No Knead Baguette Rise. With soy sauce, find the highest quality you can. Same goes for the sesame oil.
If you find this Soy Sauce Baguette (Kneaded with a Spatula) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.