Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Grilled "Planked" Salmon with Peach – Mango Salsa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled "Planked" Salmon with Peach – Mango Salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled "Planked" Salmon with Peach – Mango Salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to keep away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You were just waiting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is high in a certain amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while simultaneously calming the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you become healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood too!
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled "planked" salmon with peach – mango salsa recipe. To cook grilled "planked" salmon with peach – mango salsa you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled "Planked" Salmon with Peach – Mango Salsa:
- You need 2 of cedar planks (purchased in store’s BBQ section).
- Take of Salsa ….
- Provide 12 oz of Salsa, store bought “fresh” (or homemade).
- Prepare 1 of mango, peeled, center removed, finely diced.
- Prepare 4 of peaches, peeled, pitted, finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 of salmon fillets (8-10 oz. each), remove skin.
- Provide 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need Dash of salt, pepper, dried dill, thyme, and tarragon.
- Get 4 sprigs of rosemary.
- Take 1 of lemon, slices for garnish.
Steps to make Grilled "Planked" Salmon with Peach – Mango Salsa:
- Soak the cedar planks in salted warm water for 2 to 4 hours. Weight the planks to submerge..
- In a small bowl, combine the salsa and mango and peach pieces and mix well. Chill in the refrigerator for later serving instructions..
- Preheat a charcoal fire in the grill, medium – high heat (or use your gas grill)..
- Remove the salmon fillet skins with a filleting knife. Rinse the fillets under water and gently pat dry with a paper towel. Drip olive oil on each side of fillet, spread it evenly, and season with the spices and herbs. Place rosemary sprigs and lemon slices on top..
- Place the soaked planks on the grill grate and close the lid. Heat until the planks begins to smoke (about 4-5 minutes). Turn the planks over to begin cooking..
- Place the fillets, “previous” skin side down on the planks. Close the lid and cook until the fillets are cooked through, 13 to 15 minutes..
- No need to turn the fillets. Be mindful of planks while grilling for edges burning. Fillets are done when you can flake them with a fork or internal temp is ~130˚..
- Carefully transfer the fillets (using a spatula) directly to a platter. Remove planks from the grill using tongs. [Depending on the plank’s condition, they can be used again if properly cleaned].
- Remove the rosemary sprigs and lemon slices from the fillets and discard. Spoon the peach – mango salsa over the fillets and garnish the plate with a lemon slice. Serve with white rice and grilled vegetables for a nice plate appearance..
In this pan grilled salmon dish, the salmon is coated with olive oil and seasoned with seasoning salt. This Grilled Salmon with Mango Salsa and Coconut Rice is a restaurant-quality meal that you can make and enjoy in the comfort of. Grilled Salmon With Peppered Soy Glaze. Garlic Salmon With Vegetables In Foil Packets. Sheet Pan Salmon And Asparagus With Potatoes.
If you find this Grilled "Planked" Salmon with Peach – Mango Salsa recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.