Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Boneless Chicken Legs Stuffed with Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Boneless Chicken Legs Stuffed with Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boneless Chicken Legs Stuffed with Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Your mood can really be helped by green tea. You knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid actually stimulates brain waves. This helps raise your mental sharpness while calming the rest of your body. You probably already knew how easy it is to get healthy when you drink green tea. And now you are aware that it can help raise your mood as well!
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to boneless chicken legs stuffed with rice recipe. To cook boneless chicken legs stuffed with rice you only need 28 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Boneless Chicken Legs Stuffed with Rice:
- Prepare 8 large of chicken legs, boned ( to bone, using a sharp small knife slit skin around top of leg and scrape against bone to pull meat and skin down pull off bone and turn skin side out ).
- Prepare 1 of FOR RICE FILLING.
- Get 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Provide 1/2 cup of raw rice, I used a brown and white rice blend.
- Take 1 tsp of butter.
- Get 1 small of chopped shallot.
- Prepare 2 of minced garlic cloves.
- Use 1 tbsp of of chopped celery.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped carrots.
- Use 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 5 of sliced button mushrooms.
- Use 1 of hot chili pepper chopped, or 1 tablespoon chopped sweet red pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- Take 1/2 of shredded italian cheese blend.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cajun seasoning blend.
- Get 1 of FOR SAUCE.
- You need 3 cup of chicken stock.
- Get 1 of shallot, minced.
- Provide 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cajun seasoning blend.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Provide 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- Use 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Use 2 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Take 2 of thin sliced green onions.
Steps to make Boneless Chicken Legs Stuffed with Rice:
- COOK RICE.
- In saucepan melt butter and add all vegetables for rice and seasonings and soften, add broth bring to a boil add rice, cover cook on low about 20 minutes depending on type of rice you are cooking. add cheese and spur cream and stir, cool..
- FOR SAUCE.
- Melt butter in saucepan add shallot and garlic and thyme soften, add flour and stir into a paste for 1 minute. Add broth, whisking all the time until smooth, add hot sauce and cream and lemon and simmer 10 to 15 minutes until a nice sauce consistency, taste add salt pepper or drops of lemon if needed..
- TO STUFF AND COOK CHICKEN.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Stuff cooked rice mixture onto hole where chicken bone was, form into enclosed bundle..
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat a film of oil in a large skillet add stuffed chicken legs to skillet with skin side up, to help browning sprinkle top of legs with grated parmesan cheese. Place in oven and cook 30 minutes until chicken is cooked through..
- Remove chicken to plates, add pan drippings to sauce if you want, whisk in well, serve chicken with sauce and sprinkle with green onions..
- Serve with crusty bread or rolls and a salad!.
If you find this Boneless Chicken Legs Stuffed with Rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.