Looking for the perfect Chicken Katsu Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Katsu Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking may be one of the oldest skills on the planet. That does not imply that there are any kind of limits to the understanding available for the cook interested in boosting his/her abilities. Even the finest cooks, even specialists, can constantly locate new dishes, techniques as well as strategies to boost their kitchen area abilities, so lets try this Chicken Katsu Curry recipe, we hope you like it.
You can cook Chicken Katsu Curry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Chicken Katsu Curry
- You need to prepare 4 of Breaded Chicken.
- You need to prepare 2 of Medium Onions.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic clove.
- You need 1 knob of ginger.
- Provide 3 tbs of Curry powder.
- You need to prepare 5 tbs of flour.
- You need 3 of vegetable stock cubes 600cc hot water.
- You need 2 tbs of Tomato ketchup.
- You need to prepare 2 tbs of Worcester sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tbs of Chutney or jam.
Chicken katsu curry is so simple to make at home. We've balanced this recipe's rich sauce and chicken Chicken Katsu Curry is an absolute favourite - traditionally hailing from Japan, this dish. With cooking tips, tricks and foolproof recipes, this fabulous cookbook from Gizzi Erskine will bring a bit of magic to your kitchen. This popular Japanese chicken katsu curry is easy to make for a low-cost midweek meal.
Chicken Katsu Curry instructions
- Peel and cut onion, carrot and ginger into small chunks..
- Add chopped vegetables,Curry powder and Flour in a large pan then frying in vegetable oil for few mins.
- Add chutney to the large pan and fill the pan with 600cc vegetable stock..
- Bring the vegetable stock to boil and add tomato ketchup,worcester sauce and soy sauce simmer for 20 mins.then Stir until curry sauce is thick and smooth..
- Prepare rice while simmering curry sauce..
- Slice cooked breaded Chicken into strips and lay over a bed of rice, then add the curry sauce..
You can prepare the curry sauce in advance, and the strips of chicken are quick to coat and fry up into hot. This is my version of the delicious Japanese katsu curry that they serve at Wagamama. If you always order the katsu curry when you eat out in Japanese restaurants, you'll be surprised to learn how easy it is to make at. In recent years, Ireland has become known as a serious food destination but as a nation who also knows how to have a good time we still have a few dirty food. A quick and easy Chicken Katsu Curry recipe, from our authentic Japanese cuisine collection.
Take these Chicken Katsu Curry recipe ideas and also use them and perhaps even experiment while you go to it. The cooking area is a fantastic place to try new points with the best aid.
If you find this Chicken Katsu Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.