If you're looking for #Chocolate Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best #Chocolate Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are lots of sources of information on cooking. Some info is tailored towards skilled cooks as well as except the typical individual. It can be perplexing to wade through every one of the readily available info. Luckily, this #Chocolate Muffins recipe is easy to do and will offer you some wonderful ideas. They will benefit any person, even a novice.
You can cook #Chocolate Muffins using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of #Chocolate Muffins
- Provide 180 C of Oven Temp:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of maida (refined flour).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of castor or powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Provide 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Provide 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Use 3 of eggs.
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup of Chocolate chips.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need to prepare of Pastry cups and muffin pan.
#Chocolate Muffins step by step
- Place the pastry cups in the muffin pans. Sift the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and transfer into a mixing bowl..
- Add the salt, sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla and beat well till smooth..
- Add the hot water and beat again..
- Add chocolate chips. Mix well.Now Put the batter into the pastry cups (not more than 1/2 full) and bake in a pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes..
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool..
There are couple of activities as satisfying and also rewarding as cooking. Not just can you flex your innovative muscles, you can also give delicious dishes for your household. Expanding your knowledge of cooking is particular to boost your time in the kitchen. Attempting #Chocolate Muffins recipe is a fantastic means to do just that.
If you find this #Chocolate Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.