Looking for the perfect Gulkand Semolina Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Gulkand Semolina Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student simply beginning your very own culinary experiments or an experienced cook with numerous dinner parties under your belt, there is constantly something new to learn about cooking. We hope these Gulkand Semolina Cookies recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, and get used to amazing home-cooked meals.
To cook Gulkand Semolina Cookies you need 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gulkand Semolina Cookies
- Use of For Cookies.
- Prepare 1 cup of semolina.
- Provide 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry active yeast.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 cup of clarified butter.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 of sugar or as per taste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of mace powder.
- You need 6-8 of pistachio chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rose water.
- Use of For stuffing.
- Provide 1/2 cup of dates paste.
- You need to prepare 4 tsp of gulkand.
- You need 2 tsp of rose water.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of green cardamom powder.
Gulkand Semolina Cookies instructions
- Take semolina, all purpose flour, sugar, yeast, mace powder and salt in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add clarified butter and oil now mix this mixture dry with palm.
- Now cover this and keep in fridge for 4 to 5 hours.
- After 5 hours take out the bowl from fridge, add rose water mix it and again keep in fridge for 1 hour.
- Now left out mixture from fridge and knead a soft dough if knead add some all-purpose flour for soft dough, cover it and keep aside this.
- Take dates paste, gulkand, cardamom powder, chopped pistachios and rose water in a bowl and mix well and make small size balls of this and keep aside.
- Now make small balls of semolina and all purpose dough and fill the dates and gulkand balls in this and cover nicely from all sides.
- Now take a prepare balls in palm and press with fork to gives the cookies shape of the filled balls.
- Make all semolina cookies like this for remaining filled balls.
- Now grease a pan with butter paper and arrange the cookies.
- Now bake the cookies in preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes or till it's light brown in colour.
- When cookies done and cool sprinkle some powder sugar and garnish with cherries.
- Now Gulkand Semolina Cookies is ready to serve.
Cooking a delicious dish for your family doesn't have to imply costs hrs toiling away in the kitchen area. There are many number of recipes such as Gulkand Semolina Cookies recipe, you can use to whip together a terrific meal quickly, quickly your household will be enjoying the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Gulkand Semolina Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.