If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Strawberry Daifuku Mochi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are several sources of details on cooking. Some details is geared in the direction of skilled chefs as well as except the ordinary person. It can be puzzling to learn all of the readily available information. Fortunately, this Strawberry Daifuku Mochi recipe is easy to do and will certainly provide you some great tips. They will certainly work for any individual, also a beginner.
You can have Strawberry Daifuku Mochi using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Daifuku Mochi
- You need 110 g of Glutinous Rice Flour *Japanese glutinous rice flour called ‘Shiratamako’ recommended. Thai Glutinous Rice Flour can be used.
- You need to prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup (125 ml) of Warm Water.
- Provide 4 of Strawberries *small ones are easier to wrap.
- Use 4 of x 1 tablespoon Sweet Azuki Paste.
- You need to prepare of Potato Starch to prevent Mochi to stick to hands.
Strawberry Daifuku Mochi step by step
- Smooth type of Sweet Azuki Paste is easier to wrap. Using a spoon, mash it into smooth paste. Koshi-an would be perfect..
- Wrap each Strawberry with 1 tablespoonful of Sweet Azuki Paste and make balls..
- Mix Glutinous Rice Flour, Warm Water, Sugar and Salt in a heat-proof bowl..
- Cover the bowl with a plate, heat in the microwave for 40 seconds, stir well with a wet spatular, and heat 1 minute or until the mixture is cooked through. When the colour becomes slightly transparent (not white), it is cooked..
- IMPORTANT: As the mixture is very sticky, wet the spatular with hot water frequently and sprinkle some hot water over the mixture as you stir. *Note: Alternatively, the mixture can be steamed for 10 minute instead of cooking in the microwave..
- Spread plenty of Potato Starch on a large plate, using a wet spatular, take the thick and sticky ‘Mochi’ mixture onto the plate. Sprinkle extra Potato Starch Flour over the ‘Mochi’ as well. Set aside, because it is still too hot to handle..
- Remove excess Potato Starch from Mochi and divide into 4 portions. Flatten one portion, place one ball of Azuki & Strawberry ball in centre and draw the edges up to enclose. Repeat with the remaining Mochi and Azuki & Strawberry balls..
Now that you have actually reached the end of this Strawberry Daifuku Mochi recipe, currently try out recipes and implement it and enjoy. You never ever know - you just might have located a new job.
If you find this Strawberry Daifuku Mochi recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.