If you're looking for Mean Green Pesto Fusilli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mean Green Pesto Fusilli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are lots of resources of details on cooking. Some information is tailored in the direction of seasoned chefs and not for the average person. It can be confusing to wade through every one of the offered info. Luckily, this Mean Green Pesto Fusilli recipe is easy to make and will offer you some wonderful pointers. They will help any person, even an amateur.
You can have Mean Green Pesto Fusilli using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Mean Green Pesto Fusilli
- You need 1 lb of cooked fusilli or your favorite pasta.
- Provide 1 3/4 cup of Cooked and cubed chicken (i use homemade baked leftovers).
- Use 1 1/4 cup of sundried tomatoes.
- Use 3/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of garlic, minced finely.
- Provide 1 1/3 cup of cubed fresh mozzarella.
- Provide of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 1/3 cup of Spinach Kale Pesto sauce or your own favorite pesto.
- Provide of olive oil, extra virgin.
Mean Green Pesto Fusilli step by step
- Set aside a cup of pasta water. Drain pasta but keep warm while you create the sauce..
- Heat some oil in a skillet. Add your onions and cook until they are translucent. Add garlic. Cook until fragrant. Add sundried tomatoes and a splash of pasta water. Cook another minute. Add your pesto and stir..
- Start adding your pasta in small increments to make sure all noodles get covered. Taste and adjust your salt and pepper if needed..
- Add your cooked chicken and heat thoroughly if it was cold. And your fresh mozzarella last. I served the chicken alongside for the first night we had this...for leftovers i cut up the chicken and tossed everything together. Let me tell you the next day leftovers are amazing! You can have it as a pasta salad...We ate it cold!! So good!.
- Opt: drizzle extra oil over the top for a fancy finish. Also: Sprinkle the parmesan over everything at the end if you love that extra salty nutty flavor on your pasta!.
Since you have actually read the Mean Green Pesto Fusilli recipe, as well as you have the expertise that you need to do in the kitchen area. Obtain that apron out, dust off your blending bowls as well as roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Mean Green Pesto Fusilli recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.