If you're looking for Pizza Hut - Hot & Spicy Paneer Quesadillas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pizza Hut - Hot & Spicy Paneer Quesadillas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
As soon as you comprehend the fundamentals of cooking, it can be such a releasing and also compensating experience to create a merely scrumptious dish or baked item. The smells in your home and also the faces of the people who you share it with are priceless. We wish this Pizza Hut - Hot & Spicy Paneer Quesadillas dish will certainly provide you some concept for you to come to be an extraordinary chef.
You can cook Pizza Hut - Hot & Spicy Paneer Quesadillas using 21 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Pizza Hut - Hot & Spicy Paneer Quesadillas
- You need of For the dough -.
- Use 1/4 cup of Maida . ....
- You need to prepare 1.4 cups of Whole wheat flour . ....
- You need pinch of paprika salt and ..
- You need 1 tsp of Oil . ....
- Prepare of water ..
- You need to prepare of For the filling -.
- You need to prepare 100 gms of paneer [ diced in small - ish pieces . .....
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oil . ....
- Use 1/4 of Capsicum paneer th ... [ diced like the ..
- You need 1 of onion .. small [ chopped ..
- Prepare 1 of tomato ... small [ chopped ..
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Pepper . ....
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Paprika . ....
- You need to prepare of Salt ..
- Provide of To assemble :.
- You need of Cheese . spread.
- Use of cheese . Grated [ I used processed.
- Prepare To fry of :.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Oil . ....
- You need of Griddle.
Pizza Hut - Hot & Spicy Paneer Quesadillas instructions
- Knead the dough with all the ingredients..
- Make a soft dough. It shall be really elastic due to maida. It is the consistency we are looking for..
- Rest it for 5-7 min..
- Roll it with some more wheat flour for dusting..
- Make a large chapati and cook it without ghee/oil on the griddle/tava..
- Once cooked on both side, keep aside until further use..
- In a wok, heat oil..
- Add the onions. Once they sweat properly, add tomato..
- As soon as the tomatoes are nice and cooked, add salt and pepper and paneer. Toss it for a few sec..
- Add capsicum and paprika..
- Add a little water so that the paneer and capsicum cook well..
- Taste and adjust the seasoning..
- Let the water dry off completely..
- On the cooked chapati, spread a thin layer of cheese spread..
- Put the filling on one side of the chapati..
- Add cheese on top of it..
- Fold the other half on the filling..
- Heat the griddle, put a few drops of oil on it..
- Reduce the flame to medium and put the Quesadilla on it..
- Press it down with the help of a heavy bottom pan..
- Once the side is crisp enough, flip it and add a few more drops of oil around it..
- Press it down again and let the other side crisp up..
- Cut in half or 4 serve with a dip of your choice..
You do not need to be a pro to cook a great meal. There are several recipes that look difficult as well as frustrating, but are in reality, quite basic among it is Pizza Hut - Hot & Spicy Paneer Quesadillas recipe. We wish, this recipe has actually instilled some confidence in you for the following time you are in the kitchen.
If you find this Pizza Hut - Hot & Spicy Paneer Quesadillas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.