If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Warm halloumi salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student simply beginning your own cooking experiments or a seasoned chef with lots of supper events under your belt, there is constantly something new to find out about cooking. We hope these Warm halloumi salad recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, as well as get used to fabulous home-cooked meals.
You can have Warm halloumi salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Warm halloumi salad
- Prepare 100 g of frozen broad beans.
- Prepare 225 g of halloumi.
- Provide 1 of small bunch asparagus.
- Use 1 of courgette/ zucchini.
- Use 2 tbls of evoo.
- You need 2 of shallots.
- Provide 200 g of cherry tomatoes - mix of colours if possible.
- You need to prepare 1 tbls of capers, rinsed.
- Provide 1/2 bunch of oregano, picked.
- You need to prepare 1/2 bunch of flat leaf parsley, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
Add garlic, oregano, red wine vinegar and olive oil. Make the salad by cutting all greens to even size (in a bowl). Shallow fry the halloumi in virgin olive oil. Dry the fried halloumi and place on top of the greens.
Warm halloumi salad instructions
- Cook broad beans in boiling water for 4 minutes, until tender. Drain and cool in cold water.
- Slice halloumi, slice asparagus in to 1cm pieces at an angle, use speed peeler on courgette/zucchini. Toss all in evoo and season.
- Heat griddle pan on high. Add halloumi, asparagus, courgette/zucchini. Cook until charred then take off heat..
- Finely slice shallots in to rings, halve the tomatoes, layer on plates with the griddled veg, broad beans and capers.
- Sprinkle over the fresh herbs and dress with evoo and a little lemon juice..
This simple warm salad containing some pan-fried ingredients and halloumi cheese is quick and easy to make. Assemble the salad with the warm lentils, roasted vegetables, grilled halloumi, and a handful of fresh rocket leaves (arugula). Colourful and deliciously warming, this salad has a great balance of flavours across the potatoes, the salty Halloumi and the little bite of the radish and mustard. Despite its name, this beautiful, refreshing and super sturdy Warm Grilled Halloumi Orzo Salad is just as delicious eaten warm or cold, making it the perfect candidate for a light summer lunch. Warm halloumi salad recipe at Waitrose.com.
Since you have read Warm halloumi salad recipe, it is the time for you to head to the cooking area and prepare some fantastic food! Remember, cooking is not a skill that can be 100 percent right at first. Technique is needed for you to understand the art of cooking.
If you find this Warm halloumi salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.