If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Southwest Egg Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having problem recently in the kitchen when it pertains to obtaining your food just right, you are not alone. Many individuals have natural cooking talent but not quite sufficient know-how to prepare with excellence. This Southwest Egg Rolls dish is a good start, simple to prepare as well as delicious.
To cook Southwest Egg Rolls you need 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Southwest Egg Rolls
- You need of egg rolls.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of chopped Roasted Red Bell Peppers (in a jar).
- Use 2 tbsp of chopped green onions.
- Use 1/2 cup of corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of black beans (rinsed and drained).
- You need 2 tbsp of frozen spinach (thawed and squeeze well to drain).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of diced pickled jalapeño pepper slices.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tbsp of chopped fresh flat leaf parsley.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of chopped fresh cilantro.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 3/4 cup of pepper jack cheese.
- Use 5 of egg roll wrappers.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil for frying.
- Provide of Avocado Dip Sauce.
- You need 1 1/2-2 of avocados.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of Real Mayonnaise.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Use 1/8 tsp of kosher salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of chopped fresh dill.
- You need to prepare 1/8 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of buttermilk.
We've basically been snowed in so before the big storm hit Eric and I packed Pepper up and we loaded up on a bunch of groceries last. These Southwest Egg Rolls are your favorite restaurant appetizer that are restaurant delicious and super easy to make at home! They are packed with so much flavor and texture. These Southwest Egg Rolls are stuffed with chicken, rice, black beans, tomatoes, chilies cheese and corn and either baked or fried until crispy on the outside and warm and gooey on the inside.
Southwest Egg Rolls step by step
- To a bowl add all ingredients except for wrappers and vegetable oil. Mix well.
- Take 2 heaping tablespoons of mixture and place on an egg roll wrapper..
- Wrap up "burrito" style. Before closing burrito dab water on the inside of the end flap to seal..
- Heat oil in pan (approximately 1/2" in bottom) to 350°.
- Fry egg rolls on one side until brown then turn over and cook other side until brown. I prefer to do in batches of two so the oil stays hot and doesn't cool down..
- Drain on paper towel and serve with Avocado Dip..
- For Avocado Dip Sauce: In a small bowl smash avocados with a fork then mix in the rest of ingredients..
- Serve as an appetizer or with a meal Enjoy!.
These Baked Southwest Egg Rolls make the perfect appetizer, side dish, or even main dish. I am not always the biggest egg roll fan. I mean, I will eat them if they are in front of me, but I won't specifically. Vegetarian southwest egg rolls are my answer for a crispy, cheesy, filling dinner that is also healthy. If you've ever had Chili's southwest egg rolls you know how addictive this appetizer can be.
You do not require to be a professional to prepare a terrific dish. There are lots of recipes that look tough and also frustrating, yet are in truth, quite straightforward one of it is Southwest Egg Rolls recipe. We really hope, this recipe has actually instilled some confidence in you for the following time you are in the cooking area.
If you find this Southwest Egg Rolls recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.