Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mini heart paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini heart paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mini heart paratha recipe. You can have mini heart paratha using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mini heart paratha:
- You need 200 grams of wheat flour.
- Get 2 of Boiled Potatoes.
- Use 1 cup of green peas boiled.
- Use 1/2 cup of green garlic.
- You need 1/2 bunch of green coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger chilli paste.
- Take 1 tsp of Amchur powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
Instructions to make Mini heart paratha:
- Knead the dough of all the above ingredients.Rest it for 10 mins..
- Roll the Parantha.Take heart shape cutter.Press the cutter over paratha.Now take the paratha over Tawa.Put little butter or oil or ghee..
- Now your paratha is Ready.Garnish with tomato ketchup and cheese.Serve wth curd.
If you find this Mini heart paratha recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.