Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Coconut Milk Fish Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Milk Fish Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Milk Fish Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut milk fish stew recipe. You can have coconut milk fish stew using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut Milk Fish Stew:
- Get 600 g of Fish Fillets *White Fish recommended.
- Use of Salt & Pepper.
- Provide 1-2 tablespoons of Lemon Juice *OR Lime Juice.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Onions.
- Take 1-2 of Red OR/AND Green Capsicums.
- Prepare 2-4 of Tomatoes.
- Use 1 can (400 ml) of Coconut Milk.
- Use of Ground Chilli *optional.
- Use 1 handful of Coriander leaves *optional.
Instructions to make Coconut Milk Fish Stew:
- Cut Fish fillets into chunky pieces, place on a plate, season with Salt & Pepper quite strongly. Drizzle Lemon Juice over and set aside..
- Cut all vegetables into small pieces..
- Heat Oil in a deep frying pan or pot over medium high heat, cook Garlic and Onion, add Capsicum, and cook until soft. Then add Tomatoes. When the vegetables are well cooked, add Coconut Milk and bring to the boil..
- Add Fish pieces and simmer until fish are cooked. Season with Salt and Pepper (and Ground Chilli). Add Coriander leaves only if you like it. Serve with freshly cooked Rice..
If you find this Coconut Milk Fish Stew recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.