Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Menudo de la Frontera (Border Menudo) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Menudo de la Frontera (Border Menudo) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to menudo de la frontera (border menudo) recipe. You can have menudo de la frontera (border menudo) using 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Menudo de la Frontera (Border Menudo):
- Get of Menudo main ingredients.
- Use 6 lb of menudo or beef honeycomb tripe.
- Provide 1 can of Large can of white posole (hominy) 6lb 9oz. can.
- Take 1/2 of onion.
- Take of Chile Colorado or Red Chile sauce.
- Use 16 of Long dried red chiles.
- Use 5 of dried cayenne peppers (Chile de Arbol).
- Get 3/4 can of tomato sauce: 4 oz.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Crushed dried oregano.
- Get 1/2 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 1 of silver dollar size section of onion.
- Use 2 tsp of salt.
- Provide of boiled chile water.
Instructions to make Menudo de la Frontera (Border Menudo):
- Dice your tripe (menudo) to the size of nickels, careful to trim fat.
- This is fat, remove as much as possible.
- Once meat is cut wash thoroughly, first wash water below.
- Repeat 3 times, minimum 3 washes but recommend 4. Menudo will be greasy if not washed properly..
- Water should look less cloudy, menudo will take a pale appearance. Last wash water below.
- In a large stock pot filed with water place menudo to cook with 1/2 an onion.
- Cook with a rolling boil for 3 hours until meat tender.
- After 3 hours add full can of hominy with water, should replenish lost stock due to boiling.
- Boil 30 more min.
- Chile: take long red dried chiles remove stems and seeds.
- Boil chiles 10 min until soft, save boil water.
- In a blender combine all the sauce ingredients. Use the chile boil water as the base for the sauce..
- Blend on high for 5 min.
- Once blended add whole blender of chile to the boiling menudo, soup will turn red.
- Cook with sauce for additional 15 min. Salt to taste (note: this will be a lot of salt because a lot of soup) salt and taste broth until your desired flavor is reached..
- Boil after salt for 15 min.
- Serve with pan Blanco and enjoy. Add oregano, lime, crushed red pepper as toppings per bowl..
If you find this Menudo de la Frontera (Border Menudo) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.