Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Genny Johnson's Homemade Vanilla Ice-cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Genny Johnson's Homemade Vanilla Ice-cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is truly excellent for your mood. You were just expecting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you become so much healthier. Now you are aware that green tea can help improve your mood also!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to genny johnson's homemade vanilla ice-cream recipe. You can have genny johnson's homemade vanilla ice-cream using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Genny Johnson's Homemade Vanilla Ice-cream:
- Take 8 of eggs.
- Take 3 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Provide 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 1/2 quarts of half and half.
- Take 3 tablespoons of plus 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract.
- Get 1 box of ice-cream salt.
- Take 20 pounds of crushed/cubed ice.
Instructions to make Genny Johnson's Homemade Vanilla Ice-cream:
- Begin by placing the tank, dasher and lid into the refrigerator to get it nice and cold. All ingredients should be cold also..
- In a large bowl – add eggs, sugar and salt. Use a hand mixer to blend until the sugar is dissolved. The mixture will be fluffy..
- Add half and half and vanilla and mix..
- Cover mixture and place in refrigerator for one hour or longer, or you can got to step 5 now..
- Place dasher into tank, pour mix into tank, but do not fill past 2/3 full..
- Place tank in tub, attach motor and lock in place. Plug in and begin to churn while adding ice and salt. Add 2" of ice and sprinkle 1/2 cup of rock salt around ice. Continue adding ice and salt in layers until the tub is full. Set timer for 30 minutes. The ice will settle so you will need to keep adding ice and a bit of salt to keep the tub filled. You want to keep the tank lid covered in ice until the ice-cream is finished churning..
- How long it takes to churn the ice-cream depends on two things. Outside temperature/humidity, and salt to ice ratio. Too much salt and the ice melts too fast, takes longer with a pudding texture. Too little salt and the ice-cream freezes too quickly and it will be grainy/ice crystals. It's a trial and error but it should take no less than 25 minutes, nor more than 40 minutes to churn..
- Once the motor stops, or 40 minutes has elapsed, stop and remove the motor. You can cover the entire unit with heavy blankets or insulation to allow the ice-cream to "ripen". Serve immediately, remove ice-cream from the tank and put into large plastic containers with lids and then place in a freezer to "ripen". At least one hour, up to two hours. This term is used to describe how the taste gets better as the ice-cream sits for a period of time..
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream – so easy and so delicious. We've finally found the perfect recipe for homemade vanilla ice cream. Serve your homemade vanilla ice cream straight from the ice cream maker or store in an airtight container in the freezer to create a firmer ice cream. Vanilla ice cream is the perfect accompaniment to homemade fruit pies and warm chocolate cakes. It also makes a delicious dessert served on its.
If you find this Genny Johnson's Homemade Vanilla Ice-cream recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.