Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. A number of foods actually do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You were simply waiting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is high in a particular amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this particular amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while at the same time relaxing the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not hard to be healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that applies to your mood also!
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to best chicken sandwich i have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) recipe. To make best chicken sandwich i have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉):
- You need 1 of chicken breast fillet.
- Get a few of pieces parmesan cheese (brie or camembert would work too).
- Use 1 of small bunch fresh basil.
- Get 2 of small tomatoes.
- You need 1 of salad onion.
- Prepare of bread.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Get of chilli flakes (optional)).
- Use of olive oil.
Instructions to make Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉):
- Warm the bread in the oven at 130° while you prepare the other ingredients. Put a little oil, salt and if you want, some chilli flakes in a non-stick pan and cook the chicken for a few minutes on both sides.
- When the chicken is done, turn the heat off, put the cheese and basil leaves on top of the fillet and cover the pan. The cheese will soften slightly without totally melting, and the basil flavour will seep in..
- Cut the tomato and onion into thin slices. Take the bread out of the oven and cut in half. Drizzle one half with olive oil and add the tomatoes and onion slices. Add salt and pepper.
- Put the chicken fillet on top and drizzle any pan jiuces on the other half of bread.
- Close your sandwich.
- And ENJOY!!!! I added pickles and a few crisps plus some fresh rue and 3 cherry tomatoes from the garden 😊😊.
Having lived in Sri Lanka I particularly LOVED pairing this hot and spicy fried chicken with the cool ranch dressing that I made with yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I love hot chicken and this looks like the best use of it! This is a wonderful pulled chicken sandwich with a homemade barbeque sauce. I served it with homemade coleslaw, in which I substituted half of the vinegar in the sauce for tobasco, to give the sandwiches some zing. The Best Bacon Dishes We've Ever Seen.
If you find this Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.