Everybody enjoys the idea of sitting down to a tasty home-cooked dish, but with today's busy timetables, it can be more difficult than ever before to discover the time to put one together. Luckily, help is around, the Peppermint chocolate chip muffins recipe and recommendations in this post will help you created well balanced meals for your family in a surprisingly, short time.
When you are going to the store, do not constantly have a huge shopping list which can limit you to simply obtaining specific products. See what you like as well as what you are in the state of mind for as well as acquisition based on that. This will offer you the spontaneity to cook whatever you choose.
You can have Peppermint chocolate chip muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Peppermint chocolate chip muffins:
- You need to prepare 2 cup all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup white sugar.
- You need 3 tsp baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp salt.
- You need to prepare 3/4 cup milk.
- Use 1/3 cup oil.
- Provide 1 egg, beaten.
- Use 1/2 tsp peppermint extract.
- You need 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips.
Peppermint chocolate chip muffins instructions :
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease bottoms only of 12 muffin cups or line with paper baking cups..
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder & salt; mix well..
- In a small bowl, combine milk, oil, egg, & peppermint extract; blend well..
- Add liquids to dry ingredients all at once; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened ( batter will be lumpy). Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full..
- Bake at 400°F for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean..
Take these Peppermint chocolate chip muffins recipe concepts and use them and maybe even experiment while you are at it. The kitchen area is an excellent area to try new things with the ideal aid.
If you find this Peppermint chocolate chip muffins recipe useful please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.