As soon as you recognize the essentials of cooking, it can be such a releasing and rewarding experience to create a just tasty dish or baked product. The smells in your home and the faces of individuals who you share it with are invaluable. We hope this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins dish will certainly provide you some concept for you to end up being an extraordinary cook.
One of the best points that you can do is to prepare with family members or good friends. When you prepare with another person, you will be able to notice techniques that they execute as well as will certainly have the ability to far better on your own as a cook. Talk with them to see exactly how their mind functions, to elevate your proficiency.
To cook Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins:
- You need 2 cups flour.
- You need 2 tsp baking powder.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp salt.
- You need to prepare 2/3 cup peanut butter (I used creamy).
- Prepare 2 tbsp butter, softened.
- You need 1 cup packed brown sugar.
- Provide 2 eggs.
- You need to prepare 3/4 cup milk.
- You need 1 tbsp vanilla extract.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 tsp almond extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins instructions :
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a muffin tin with paper liners, or grease with butter or cooking spray..
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl..
- Beat butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar in a large bowl until creamy, 3-4 minutes. Add eggs, milk, and vanilla and almond extracts; beat until smooth..
- Add flour mixture to peanut butter mixture; stir with a wooden spoon until just blended. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Spoon batter into prepared cups (I use an ice cream scoop for even muffins), filling about 3/4 full. There will be a little mixture left over, but not much..
- Bake at 350° for about 25 minutes, checking at 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out slightly sticky..
- Cool pans on wire racks for about 5 minutes, and then remove from tin to cool completely..
There is constantly something new to find out when it comes to cooking and also every cook's skill-set is open to renovation. This Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe is just a couple of recipe ideas to help enhance your chef's efficiency. There are much more excellent recipes available and also excellent chefs keep looking for them throughout their lives. Constant knowing is the essential to ever-improving food preparation skills.
If you find this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe useful please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.