If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ricotta & Honey Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are an university student simply beginning your own cooking experiments or a skilled cook with lots of supper celebrations under your belt, there is constantly something brand-new to find out about cooking. We hope these Ricotta & Honey Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, and also get used to fabulous home-cooked dishes.
You can have Ricotta & Honey Stuffed Chicken Breast using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ricotta & Honey Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Prepare 2 of large boneless, skinless chicken breast; trimmed.
- Prepare 1 C of ricotta cheese; drained.
- Use 1 of lemon; zested & juiced.
- Prepare 1 T of honey.
- You need to prepare 8 leaves of fresh basil; chiffonade.
- Prepare 1 T of fresh rosemary; minced.
- You need 1 t of fresh thyme; minced.
- You need to prepare 1 t of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 t of onion powder.
- Prepare as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
- Prepare as needed of olive oil.
Preparation Line a large sieve with a layer of heavy-duty (fine-mesh) cheesecloth and place it over a large bowl. Bobby's Ricotta Cheesecake tastes just as decadent as a traditional one. Fennel and red chili flakes amp up the flavor of these cheesy meatballs. Ricotta was originally created in Italy to use up the whey when a cheesemaker separates milk or cream into curds and whey for other cheeses.
Ricotta & Honey Stuffed Chicken Breast step by step
- Use a paring knife to make a small incision on the top of the inside of the breast (the thickest part), but do not puncture the knife all the way through the breast..
- Use your fingers or a honing steel to hollow out the inside of the breast, making a pocket..
- Combine ricotta, honey, lemon zest and juice, and basil in a small mixing bowl. Add a tiny pinch of salt. Whisk together. Use a soft spatula to transfer to a piping bag with a small circle tip. Alternatively, use your fingers and a spoon..
- Drizzle enough olive oil over the chicken to coat. Transfer to a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Pipe the cheese mixture into the breast. Season each side of the breasts with rosemary, thyme, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 45 minutes until chicken and cheese filling reach 165°.
- Variations; Parsley, roasted bell peppers or garlic, crushed pepper flakes, chives, sage, white wine vinegar, caramelized onions or shallots, zucchini, squash, scallions, herbes de provence, tarragon, dill, red wine vinegar, champagne vinegar, balsamic, bacon, pancetta, prosciutto, oregano, apple, apricot, asparagus, parmesean, sour cream, cheddar, goat cheese, eggplant, pesto, horseradish, grapes, lavender, leeks, lime, dijon, marjoram, mint, orange, olives, pine nuts, pumpkin, sage, savory,.
- Cont'd: spinach, sherry, acorn squash, butternut squash, sweet potato, tomato, figs.
Ricotta feels smooth but slightly grainy.
Take these Ricotta & Honey Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe suggestions and also utilize them and also maybe even experiment while you go to it. The cooking area is a wonderful place to attempt brand-new things with the right help.
If you find this Ricotta & Honey Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.