Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Marmitako recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Marmitako recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Marmitako recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to marmitako recipe. To cook marmitako you only need 24 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Marmitako:
- Take of Stock.
- Get of Bones and head of a small hake (any fish is fine).
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 250 gr. of prawn heads.
- You need 1 litre of water.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Take of Marmitako.
- You need 2 of tuna steaks cut in to cubes.
- Take 250 gr of prawns.
- Prepare 1 of chile.
- Get 1 of small lemon.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of largish potato.
- Provide 1 of ripe tomato.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 handful of chickpeas (optional).
- Take 1 of red chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of sweet paprika.
- Prepare A few of strands saffron.
- Provide 1 of small glass white wine.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh parsley.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Marmitako:
- Make the stock by putting all the ingredients in a large covered pan and bring the a boil.
- While the stock is heating up, take the heads off the prawns and add them to the pan. Once the stock starts boiling, put the heat down to low and leave to simmer for an hour and a half..
- Peel and devein the prawns and put them in a dish with the sliced chile and the juice of half the lemon. Cover with cling film and put in the fridge. Now you can go off and do something else for until the stock is ready. When it is, take the pan off the heat and prepare the the rest of the ingredients. Peel the potato, grate the tomato and chop the onion, pepper and garlic into small pieces..
- Heat some oil in a pan. Add the tuna pieces and seal them – this will only take a couple of minutes. Put the pieces on a plate and set aside..
- In the same pan, add a little more oil and the onion, garlic and green pepper. Cook over a moderate to low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring with a spatula or wooden spoon now and again. Add the tomate and stir well..
- Cut the potato into small pieces and add to the pan. Add the saffron and paprika and stir.
- Add the wine. Turn up the heat and let the wine bubble away for a few minutes.
- Add the fish stock (enough to cover all the ingredients) and chickpeas. Add the juice of the other half of the lemon, stir well, cover, turn the heat down, cover and leave to simmer for 15 minutes..
- Take the prawns out of the fridge. Add the tuna and prawns to the pan and stir again. Cover and leave over a moderate heat for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the liquid to another pan, put over a high heat and boil for a few minutes to thicken the soup..
- Return the soup to the pan. Chop the parsley and add. Give one last stir, serve in warm bowls. And enjoy ☺️ with a glass of red wine 🍷🍷.
If you find this Marmitako recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.