Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Heart chocolate recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Heart chocolate recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Heart chocolate recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to heart chocolate recipe. To cook heart chocolate you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Heart chocolate:
- Take of Dark chocolate. 4 tbsp grated.
- Take 4 tbsp of Powder sugar.
- Get 4 tbsp of Coco powder..
- Take 4 tbsp of almonds and raisins.
- Use 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Maida.
Instructions to make Heart chocolate:
- Coco powder me butter dale nd ache se mix kare…
- Ek pan le medium PE rakhe then usme yeh mixture dale then after 2 min sugar powder nd 1 tbsp Maida dale then mix it…
- Then milk dale nd mix it nd gada hone de then add roasted nuts……
- Put it in butter paper then spread it thick…Heart shape cutter se cut kare nd freeze me Kare 1 hr then cut it nd its ready…
- Lastly dark chocolate ko double boiler PE melt Kare then spread it…..
- Upar se nuts crushed spread kare…..abd served..
If you find this Heart chocolate recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.