Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Hummus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Hummus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One healthy alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate hummus recipe. To make chocolate hummus you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Hummus:
- Take 1/2 cup of Chickpea (overnight soaked).
- Provide 5-6 of Seedles dates.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Peanut.
- Provide 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Coconut oil.
- Use 2-3 tablespoons of Honey.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Nutella.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of Condensed Milk.
- You need 6-8 of Saffron threads.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 5-6 of Gooseberry (cut in halves).
- Take 1-2 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Take 2 of Brown bread (cut as per your choice).
Instructions to make Chocolate Hummus:
- Roast peanuts then remove it's skin..
- In a pressure cooker, add soaked chickpeas, dates, peanuts and 3/4th cup of milk and cook it for 3-4 whistles..
- Now in a blender, add pressure cooked chickpeas, peanuts and dates..
- Then add honey, coconut oil and nutella..
- Now add cocoa powder and rest of the milk and blend it into smooth paste, chocolate hummus is ready..
- Meanwhile, roast bread slices crispy..
- Take a bowl, add condensed milk and saffron in it, mix it and keep it aside..
- Heat a wok, put sugar in it then add gooseberries in it and allow sugar to caramelise then switch off the flame and take it out on a plate..
- Now spread condensed milk mixture on half side of bread and chocolate hummus on another side..
- Chocolate hummus is ready to serve now. Garnish it with caramelised gooseberries and prepared bread slices..
If you find this Chocolate Hummus recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.